facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 27, 2014, 09:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Nazmul Hossain...is he the difference between last Asia cup and this?

Have your say. I believe as a Nazmul fan or not that he had a tremendous impact on the last series. Yes our batting was good but apart from the India match and Sachin's 100 our bowling was spot on. We restricted opponents under reasonable totals. Nazmul's tidy stump to stump bowling contributed a lot. He singlehandedly won us the Sri Lanka game with his bowling by getting rid of Dilshan, Sanga, Jaya within the first 10 overs. I fail to understand the disregard for such bowler.

Old February 27, 2014, 10:05 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

He's always disregarded, the fast bowlers around our squad for ODIs should mainly be mash, nazmul, rubel and al Amin.
Old February 27, 2014, 10:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: shakib al hasan

i love him but the bcb doesnt. he been here for a long time and has the experience. he bowled haydin when we beat australia.
Old February 27, 2014, 10:40 PM
Cricket Legend

For a while i thought you were talking about the BCB chief ;-)
Old February 28, 2014, 01:55 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Mash is like Nazmul Hossain now a days. I miss Syed Russel the most. You could count on him having a low economy rate.
Old February 28, 2014, 02:04 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

I think his biggest enemy were the injuries he sustained throughout his career. He could never finish any series without getting injured and probably that is the main reason why he hasn't got a consistent run at international cricket. Not sure what his status is but he is still young and BCB could really try to get him fit through whatever treatment he needs for his knees
Old February 28, 2014, 03:14 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habib
Mash is like Nazmul Hossain now a days. I miss Syed Russel the most. You could count on him having a low economy rate.
syed was great for a time but he had a dramatic drop in success and after that he was basically never seen from again. he was averaging low 20s at one point (after a decent amount of matches) but he's ended up with an average of 33+.
Old February 28, 2014, 04:21 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma_o_mati
Have your say. I believe as a Nazmul fan or not that he had a tremendous impact on the last series. Yes our batting was good but apart from the India match and Sachin's 100 our bowling was spot on. We restricted opponents under reasonable totals. Nazmul's tidy stump to stump bowling contributed a lot. He singlehandedly won us the Sri Lanka game with his bowling by getting rid of Dilshan, Sanga, Jaya within the first 10 overs. I fail to understand the disregard for such bowler.
Is he fully fit?

BCB is doing everything possible to get him fit as far as i know. They sent him to Australia for his knee operation. He will get back once he is fully fit. It takes a long time to get fit after knee operation.