facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old March 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
Banned

Thumbs up India is not against bangla

guys, i read the posts and you guys are thinking india is against bangla. Are you crazy? No indian thinks bangla is their anti or enemy. We support you.

Don't get spoiled by watching hindu muslim movies LOL.

We are happy for you by beating aussies, us and even NZ.

Hmm!!! I just want to tell you indians support bangla may be not all most. Even you guys don't support india totally but i know there are few who are good indian fans.

[]

Last edited by Nasif; March 9, 2007 at 06:11 PM.. Reason: Advertisements are not allowed.

Old March 9, 2007, 05:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Was that your sales pitch
Old March 9, 2007, 06:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

LMAO ... বেটা বুঝে নাই কোথায় এসে ধান্দা করার চেসটা করছে।
Old March 9, 2007, 06:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

What's bangla? Are you trying to be gora?
Old March 9, 2007, 07:39 PM
Banned

[rule violation]
Old March 9, 2007, 08:48 PM
Test Cricketer

How come someone Banned can write?
No Extra friendship until we are invited for all our due India tours.
Old March 9, 2007, 08:58 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: All BD team players

I know how much they love us, I am facing it here in Canada always!!!
Old March 9, 2007, 09:07 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanglaCool
How come someone Banned can write?
No Extra friendship until we are invited for all our due India tours.
He was banned after his last post on this thread.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old March 9, 2007, 09:16 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

I think he was trying to be nice...
Old March 9, 2007, 09:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zobair
I think he was trying to be nice...
No he was trying to make some sales and earn some dough. Which is fair enough. But I think we should not comment on his intention or his post because the guy is banned and has no way of replying back. So my first line is just an assumption based on my understanding and logic. If it is offending Mr liveman then I apologise if he is reading this.

Just an advice, if it was a sales ploy then you went about it the wrong way. You should have studied the client base ie BC members more closely before making your sales pitch. Buttering up doesnt always work with clients . Here the biggest catch phrase would have been if you could have offered a very very competitive price for the whole package and for indivual matches guaranteeing good quality stream.
Old March 9, 2007, 10:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

WOW! this is one of the funniest thread i've seen for a long time! Specially shahriyar's comments..
Old March 10, 2007, 01:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveman
guys, i read the posts and you guys are thinking india is against bangla. Are you crazy? No indian thinks bangla is their anti or enemy. We support you.

Don't get spoiled by watching hindu muslim movies LOL.

We are happy for you by beating aussies, us and even NZ.

Hmm!!! I just want to tell you indians support bangla may be not all most. Even you guys don't support india totally but i know there are few who are good indian fans.

[]

The name of the country you are refering to is Bangladesh. Please have enough respect to atleast mention it correctly.

Last edited by gatekeeper; March 10, 2007 at 01:57 AM..
Old March 10, 2007, 01:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

bhaijan-ra eto gorom dekhaien na. Indiar shate beijjoti harar por koi mukh lukaiben heida chinta kora suru koren. na ami Indian na. baki sobar moto amio kotin bangladesh fan. kintu samanno holeo bastob badi. Indian ke haranor moto sopno dekha bilasita korte pari na.
Old March 10, 2007, 04:04 AM
Club Cricketer

What goes.. comes back! By every possible means.. we should stop racism! I find no offense in what he said .. and I support the generosity he showed to support our team and make us remember that.. its not only us, we may have few fans abroad as well.

Please remember... its just a game. no war! Can't we learn a little etiquettes from others who have it? I am pretty sure... most of the guys/gals here are from abroad. Me, too. Being in australia, I always say proudly I am a Bangladeshi, when asked where I am from? To be honest with you, they never look down on me.. rather i find them appreciating the differences I bring to their culture.

Yeah .. there would be exceptions... I agree... but remember.. those are exceptions.

Just remember.. "life is like a mirror... if you smile to it.. it will smile you back!"

P.S. Please accept my apology if.. i have hurt anyone's ego. But.. me, too, just as Bangladeshi as YOU are. I am writing here to hurt none!
Old March 10, 2007, 04:22 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
The name of the country you are refering to is Bangladesh. Please have enough respect to atleast mention it correctly.
He must have seen some of the post on this forum ..... DO you know where in eendia ..
Old March 10, 2007, 05:18 AM
Test Cricketer

This thread should be closed.
Old March 10, 2007, 01:06 PM
Test Cricketer

To liveman,
We're not against India, but we're against the Indian cricketing community.
Old March 10, 2007, 01:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by maihu_don
He must have seen some of the post on this forum ..... DO you know where in eendia ..
Whoever wrote eendia obviously meant malice, that is his problem. This person is claimimg to be a BD well wisher and still chooses to make fun of Bangladesh.
Old March 10, 2007, 02:56 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

why was he banned? thats [] up man. just tell him not to advertise in the forum. you didn't need to ban him. i'm embarrassed.

we're not against the indian cricket community, indian people, or india itself. we're pissed off at the indian government, for many valid reasons. people are same all over the globe. hating an indian is the same thing as hating a fellow bangali. there are no such things as races, rendering the term 'racism' null and void.

Last edited by Nasif; March 10, 2007 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: mod.content
Old March 10, 2007, 03:24 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by shovon13
why was he banned? thats [] up man. just tell him not to advertise in the forum. you didn't need to ban him. i'm embarrassed.
Please leave the job to Admins/Mods. You don't have to judge us on our job. Furthermore, you are in no position to pass comments on him when you have no idea what he said or did.

He was not banned because he posted an ad. Rather, his second post led to his ban. And, I do not feel like explaining any further.

And be warned, you have also crossed the line with **** word. That was not necessary.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old March 10, 2007, 03:24 PM
Banned

By the way guys, have you noticed tha India is the only team playing this world cup? If you look at crapinfo coverage, more and more, that is what it looks like. I'm getting sick, just from the eendian/indian accent..
Old March 10, 2007, 03:35 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
By the way guys, have you noticed tha India is the only team playing this world cup? If you look at crapinfo coverage, more and more, that is what it looks like. I'm getting sick, just from the eendian/indian accent..
It's an English/Indian owned site, so it's not unusual to see England and India getting more coverage. They don't have any DUTY towards other teams to give equal coverage. All sports sections of national dailies give their team more importance than other teams.

If someone hates their site so much, he just shouldn't go there.
Old March 10, 2007, 03:39 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Butta I gotta tell you shomthing. Hoen you have Eendiaaa, then howay dddo you needda cova other matches? I simply do nottt gettt this? All the Eendian matches shuldda be covered with live tivi andda ball-by-ball comentarary. Isnot thatta a responsibility of AiCiCi? Aftarr-all, Eendia inventid all these tacknologys?
Old March 10, 2007, 03:42 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire_x86
It's an English/Indian owned site, so it's not unusual to see England and India getting more coverage. They don't have any DUTY towards other teams to give equal coverage. All sports sections of national dailies give their team more importance than other teams.

If someone hates their site so much, he just shouldn't go there.
What about live matches Spitty? Oh sorry, my bad. ICC is owned by India too...so ONLY the Indian matches during warmup matches were played at the venues that have possibility of broadcasting these matches live?
Old March 10, 2007, 03:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mustafizur Rahman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Please leave the job to Admins/Mods. You don't have to judge us on our job. Furthermore, you are in no position to pass comments on him when you have no idea what he said or did.

He was not banned because he posted an ad. Rather, his second post led to his ban. And, I do not feel like explaining any further.

And be warned, you have also crossed the line with **** word. That was not necessary.
jeez.

i expressed my opinion on the matter, and i'll continue to do so. thanks for the half assed explanation.
i'm guessing he retaliated in his second post after sadi, shahriyar, and zakir pretty much mocked the guy out of here. very very nice of us.

how is it crossing the line? thats part of my damn lingo man. if someone curses at you, it doesn't mean they're putting you down. they might just be talking to you.

Last edited by shovon13; March 10, 2007 at 03:56 PM..