facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 19, 2016, 07:10 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Aklemalp dadu, you posted your bio-data...you want to get married? You sound like you are suffering from joiboner jalapeño...hehehe
Hehe...perhaps you are correct...so any Deshi girl reading this...if you are looking for a guy, please link up...I must alert you though that I am not well versed in the bengali language...so that may be a disadvantage or an advantage depending on the person..

But BK bhai, I must say that the intention of this reintroduction was to let new members know about a poster like myself. all good intentions

Old January 5, 2017, 01:02 PM
Street Cricketer

hello everyone..... i am ahmed from dhaka...have been following this forum since 2014...i am a big fan of bd cricket....will love to share my thoughts with u all...thanks
Old January 5, 2017, 02:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk_psy
hello everyone..... i am ahmed from dhaka...have been following this forum since 2014...i am a big fan of bd cricket....will love to share my thoughts with u all...thanks
You are welcomed. Feel free to engage in the conversations...especially the Match Thread...lots of fun..looking forward for your input...

Enjoy bro ahmed
Old January 6, 2017, 01:54 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Malinga

I'm Chetna from India, have been here for few months. I love cricket and I am a promoter of one of the best latest sport news websites.
Old January 22, 2017, 12:56 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Hi,

Roy from India, student and cricket fanatic, I am a Bengali myself and it is really good to see Bangladesh making inroads into the bests in cricket.

Regards
Old January 22, 2017, 04:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Hi Roy_1, few years ago there was also a guy from India(bengali/calcutta) whose name was Sum_1, though I don`t see him around these days. and yes I am Rez_2... Nice to see u..
Old January 22, 2017, 09:30 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
Hi Roy_1, few years ago there was also a guy from India(bengali/calcutta) whose name was Sum_1, though I don`t see him around these days. and yes I am Rez_2... Nice to see u..
Thanks for the warm welcome bro, although not sure what dots you are trying to connect though , I am not from Kolkata BTW
Old January 22, 2017, 12:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtachetna
I'm Chetna from India, have been here for few months. I love cricket and I am a promoter of one of the best latest sport news websites.
All this time I thought you was BDESHI then thought the username sounds Sri Lankan.

Anyway. Let's just say, it's clear now.

And btw, like to know, what's the best sport website your a promoter of?
Old January 22, 2017, 12:48 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Hi,

Roy from India, student and cricket fanatic, I am a Bengali myself and it is really good to see Bangladesh making inroads into the bests in cricket.

Regards
Thank you for your introduction, Roy from India. Almost the same interests as you, not a Bengali though
Anyways, hope to see you participating in the cricket conversations...and almost anything else on this section of the forum.
You need any advice, just ask.

Aklemalp
Old January 22, 2017, 04:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Hi,

Regards
Hello Roy Dada,

A warm welcome to Banglacricket.com.
Please post more, stay active and hang around.

bk
Old January 22, 2017, 11:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Hello Roy Dada,

A warm welcome to Banglacricket.com.
Please post more, stay active and hang around.

bk
Dhonyobad for the warm welcome, bujhee kom Bhai
Old January 24, 2017, 02:28 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Welcome to Banglacricket. Roy_1, wtachetna, amk_psy, nightman.

What food do you like? Travel? Movies? Songs? Languages? Where do you stay?

Alu bhaji, Dim bhaji and Poratha. Haven't been to South America or Australia. Movies: no time for that. Songs: lately I have enjoyed Frank Sinatha's few songs. Languages: Several but not fluent. USA.
Old January 25, 2017, 11:13 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin
BDFlag Introduction

I’m Rossei, married, and blessed with a 2-year old beautiful daughter. I’m into my 30’s now. Wish I could say I’m in mid-20’s or even late-20’s. I left Bangladesh for good at 19, did my post-secondary’s here in Canada and then gradually settled down. I live with my family in a small city of Ontario, Canada and work for a crown corp, responsible for power transmission and distribution (similar to PDB of BAN). Since I started living in this all-white much smaller city, it has been mostly friendless for me and therefore you see me.

I love cricket, football and table tennis. I play soccer whenever I get an opportunity and play TT almost regularly; but haven’t played cricket for an awful long time. However, I’ve been following bangla cricket from mid-90’s with handheld radios. Miss those good old days, going to the stadium at dawn, cheering for BAN against PAK/IND/ENG A teams. I try to keep myself updated with our cricket although can’t really watch most games live anymore. Some of my all-time favorite cricketers: S Anwar, B Lara, S. Akhtar etc. Among Bangladeshis, I love most; to mention a few: Akram, Bashar, Pilot, Rafique, Ashraful, Tamim, Sabbir etc.

I love cars, a boisterous dream that never left me. I also love food and enjoy cooking as well. Khichuri with goru or porota with goru’r jhura are perhaps my most favorite dish. I’m always there to try new cuisines, but my mom and wife, being hardcore Muslims eating only ‘Halal’, refrain me from doing so. I've been to many countries (thanks to my dear late father), but never been to Africa.

I love movies, genre vary from action, adventure, thriller to animations. I can’t say I have keen ears for music, but I go all lovey-dovey when my better half sings.

There it is, an essay about myself. I wish to be regular here and watch amazing things done by Bangladeshi cricketers.
Old January 25, 2017, 12:02 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0ssei
I’m Rossei, married, and blessed with a 2-year old beautiful daughter. I’m into my 30’s now. Wish I could say I’m in mid-20’s or even late-20’s. I left Bangladesh for good at 19, did my post-secondary’s here in Canada and then gradually settled down. I live with my family in a small city of Ontario, Canada and work for a crown corp, responsible for power transmission and distribution (similar to PDB of BAN). Since I started living in this all-white much smaller city, it has been mostly friendless for me and therefore you see me.

I love cricket, football and table tennis. I play soccer whenever I get an opportunity and play TT almost regularly; but haven’t played cricket for an awful long time. However, I’ve been following bangla cricket from mid-90’s with handheld radios. Miss those good old days, going to the stadium at dawn, cheering for BAN against PAK/IND/ENG A teams. I try to keep myself updated with our cricket although can’t really watch most games live anymore. Some of my all-time favorite cricketers: S Anwar, B Lara, S. Akhtar etc. Among Bangladeshis, I love most; to mention a few: Akram, Bashar, Pilot, Rafique, Ashraful, Tamim, Sabbir etc.

I love cars, a boisterous dream that never left me. I also love food and enjoy cooking as well. Khichuri with goru or porota with goru’r jhura are perhaps my most favorite dish. I’m always there to try new cuisines, but my mom and wife, being hardcore Muslims eating only ‘Halal’, refrain me from doing so. I've been to many countries (thanks to my dear late father), but never been to Africa.

I love movies, genre vary from action, adventure, thriller to animations. I can’t say I have keen ears for music, but I go all lovey-dovey when my better half sings.

There it is, an essay about myself. I wish to be regular here and watch amazing things done by Bangladeshi cricketers.
Thank you so much for this write-up about yourself.

This forum is an elixir to all you missed about your country...having conversations/discussions with people who have the same thing common as you...

The more you engage, the stronger the bonds get.

Enjoy!
Old January 25, 2017, 12:21 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk_psy
Salaam, Ahmed bhaiya. A very warm welcome to Banglacricket.com.
I am also from Dhaka.
Old January 25, 2017, 12:22 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtachetna
Hello wtachetna bhaiya, a super warm welcome to Banglacricket.com.
Old January 25, 2017, 12:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:

Salaam and what a fantastic introduction, Rossei bhaiya.
A very warm welcome to banglacricket.com.

I also love dry khichuri and extra jhaal goru bhuna + aloo. I could eat them everyday 4 times a day.

That is really awesome you travelled around the world. May the Lord bless your beloved father's soul. Insh Allah, you will visit Africa someday soon.

I really like supernatural, horror and serial killers' movies.
My all-time favorite movie is 'Count Dracula'
Old January 25, 2017, 01:35 PM
Cricket Guru

Rossei you work at Bruce?
Old January 25, 2017, 02:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Rossei you work at Bruce?
Close, I work for Hydro One.

You from Mississauga?
Old January 25, 2017, 02:32 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Salaam and what a fantastic introduction, Rossei bhaiya.
A very warm welcome to banglacricket.com.

I also love dry khichuri and extra jhaal goru bhuna + aloo. I could eat them everyday 4 times a day.

That is really awesome you travelled around the world. May the Lord bless your beloved father's soul. Insh Allah, you will visit Africa someday soon.

I really like supernatural, horror and serial killers' movies.
My all-time favorite movie is 'Count Dracula'
W. Salam,

Yeh, I can eat beef all day everyday; but my mom n wife don't allow it anymore

I don't want to visit Africa though, some places need to be left untouched

I can't stand horror movies, actually it freaks me out. On the contrary, my wife's fav movie is SAW series. I like serial killing movie, without any horror part.

Thanks for your warm welcome!!! I really appreciate it.
Old January 25, 2017, 02:59 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Close, I work for Hydro One.

You from Mississauga?
Yup

When you said small white city and involved in power distribution, I was thinking Kincardine where Bruce Plant is located .
Old January 26, 2017, 07:45 AM
Test Cricketer

Default Sarnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
Yup

When you said small white city and involved in power distribution, I was thinking Kincardine where Bruce Plant is located .
Small, but yet bigger than Kincardine or Port Elgin which are practically towns, not cities. I live in Sarnia. Besides Bruce is private power generation, nothing to do with province-wide transmission/distribution where we come in.

Anyway, it's really nice to find a fellow Bangladeshi-Canadian here. And I hope there are/will be more.
Old February 27, 2017, 04:59 PM
Cricket Savant

To all new members, it would be nice if you guys can come and take some time to introduce yourselves.

What sparked your interest in joining this forum?

From where did you first heard about this forum?
Old February 28, 2017, 01:39 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
To all new members, it would be nice if you guys can come and take some time to introduce yourselves.

What sparked your interest in joining this forum?

From where did you first heard about this forum?
Hi ... I am Fazal from Virginia, originally from Dhaka.

From where I first heard about this forum? I don't recall, because it was more than a decade ago.

What sparked my interest in joining this forum? Ekhano shob nanan kisimer ajob ajob manush jon ashe aar ajaira kotha barta bole.... sunte bhalooeee moja lage....lunch-er pore ghum ta chole jai.

Why I come back again and again? Because I have nothing better to do. uffff its 1:37 ... still 3 more hours to kill time. Then go home and eat bashi bhaat aar gurur mangsho
Old March 9, 2017, 08:19 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Soumya Sarkar

Why ?????