facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 25, 2010, 04:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Nice one Gopal.
Expecting a second round on other missing members of BC.

Old June 25, 2010, 09:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

My Prediction for ZeeshanM for the year 2020:

He will continue to find new ways to attract attention
Old June 26, 2010, 02:42 AM
Cricket Guru

LOL! Nice thread :P

but but... Zeeshan bhaiya, what about me?
Old June 26, 2010, 03:30 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Thanks Zeeshan for this very nice thread.
Old June 26, 2010, 07:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
LOL! Nice thread :P

but but... Zeeshan bhaiya, what about me?
you will own the brand "woot woot". you will be selling all kinds of things with woot woot written on them. And we all BC member will get a special discount from you

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Old June 27, 2010, 04:31 AM
Cricket Guru

That's nice Sy... woot woot!
Old June 27, 2010, 08:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Huh, that's only 10/9 years... it will remain almost the same. Just some people holding the office might retire being tired. And some members will be frustrated enough to not to be in BC, except on Eid days. And some BCites might be parenting some BC members.
Old June 27, 2010, 11:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bond
Funny thread brother. Keep up the good work!

Are you really a virgin?
someone seems to be losing his good night's sleep over this question !
Old June 28, 2010, 10:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Ganguly,Vettori,

If I live long enough to see 2020, BC might just be a good memory by then.
Old June 29, 2010, 01:18 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful♥Raqibul foreve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
someone seems to be losing his good night's sleep over this question !
I've been looking for an eligible virgin for my cousin.
Old June 29, 2010, 01:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashfaq
If I live long enough to see 2020, BC might just be a good memory by then.
The way it is going it might be the real case.
Old July 1, 2010, 06:50 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeshanM
Here's mine:

Bd-shardul will return and like Nelson Mandela he will promptly be made supermoderator and he will quickly rise in ranks to be admin if not launch a bitter coup against the founders to take over the site.

It shall be revealed Arnab and Orpheus is the same guy and the beef they had years ago was an eyewash as 'tis the same guy logging on and off back and forth given too much time in their hands.

tonoy's sister married to Orphy will finally grow sick n tired of seeing her hubby eveteasing kajer buas and file for divorce. He will still end up with his share of chicken fries.

shaad will complete his 2nd and 3rd phd in ethnobotany and paleoastronomy

Dr. Zunaid will solve the Sorites Paradox thus proving that he has a naturally grown Afro. (pics welcome)....

reverse_swing will make his next post.

Miraz will be chairman of Nirman subsequently rising over to be BCB's CEO to witness Bangladesh win their very first Test Match against a G8 nation and as Siddons will appear out of nowhere to say "told you so". Miraz will further wipe Siddons' name from each and every documents that BCB published or that appeared in Banglacricket taking his advantage of editorship in an attempt of revisionists history which will cause akabir77, ahnaf, lamisa and their cybergang to launch utter mayhem hacking tigercricket website.

Tehsin after finishing all the Bollywood, Hollywood, Russian, Ugandan films will gradually move to letter V to complete his share of Vietnamese films.

There will be a + sign next to Bruno's name in BanCricFan's friend list.

Rifat will be an atheist.

Blah will be a pastor.

RazabQ will somehow weave in arcane and obscure words in his posts like lithomancy, dyne, furlong, caroche and will become World Scrabble Champion and giving away signed copies of Akeela and the Spelling Bee to kids.

Nafis_BD will finally break his 150 kph speed barrier....in Wii.

bujhee_kom will quit posting in BC to look after his jiiner khamar.

ATMR will be a billionaire in Silicon Valley sponsoring Nayeem and Mushfiq. Alas! They will spend all the money for yabba, fensidil, Thai women and for the nth time he will tader tajjyo koribe.

nadim98 will be Cricket Dragon and his number of posts will be soo long that finally mods will be obliged to write by his post count.

GoldenAsif and bangladesh_sy will come to a truce treating each other in Nafi's restaurant where PurbashaT while serving food as a waitress finally reveal the real reason for her name clad in a saree.

Majority of the other members will commit suicide like the legend of lemmings in Brahmaputra having seen that Bangladesh is yet to produce a win in ODI barring the single test win Test Match. And yours truly....

.....will still remain 'chaste'.
My prediction:

I will be very rich by then and will own my own team in NCL called the Baundules of Banglacricket where Miraz bhai will be the head coach and JS will be the water boy and Ashraful will be the team manager who will be sitting in the dressing room abusing all the players who don't perform and write up sacking petitions for whoever does not listen to his batting tips about leaving the first 20 deliveries and then khochafying the 21st one to first slip.To all the players who still won't be performing, Ashraful will make them watch his natoks non-stop unless they go in the nets and start hitting every ball hard.Nafi's restaurant can be the official food sponsor of our team.Antora will train those cheerleader's how to do "WOOT WOOT".Dilscoop can design the jerseys and Bruno can be un-banned and can accompany Dilscoop to the stadium where they can fight and attract the public to the stadium as they will find it very entertaining to visit the stadium.AK420 will be the wicket keeper so that he can annoy the hell out of the opposition batsmen causing them to shatter their own stumps in frustration.Offstump and Legstump can stand on either sides of middle stump.Nadim 98 will be our tamim and score as runs many as the posts he makes in BC.

PS:is tonoy really orphy's shala?

Last edited by lamisa; July 2, 2010 at 03:57 AM..
Old July 1, 2010, 01:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamisa
My prediction:

I will be very rich by then and ........
Booooooooooooooooring.....

coz I'm not there!!!!!!
Old July 1, 2010, 03:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

In 20 years I predict a lot of us in BC will have regular kidney problems, old age problems, mental and old age behaviour problem and diesease, amnisia, insomnia, Parkinson's, Aljheimers, Old-timer, diabetics, pressure, prostate glandular problem, heart diesease, gas, bad teeth, bad breath from bad dental hygine, cronic diarhoea, cronic constipation etc. Some of us may be widows, widowers, divorced, bald and/or forgotten by then! It is sad and unacceptable but it is the ultimate truth!
So it yeah, I say it will be pretty tough for some of us in 20 years from now. My advice to yuo, please make plans accordingly NOW!

Last edited by bujhee kom; July 1, 2010 at 03:33 PM..
Old July 1, 2010, 03:29 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
In 20 years I predict a lot of us in BC will have kidney problems, old age problems, mental patient, amnisia, insomnia, Parkinson's, Aljheimers, Old-timer, diabetics, pressure, prostate glandular problem, heart diesease, gas, bad teeth, bad breath from bad dental hygine, cronic diarhoea, cronic constipation etc.
So it yeah, I say it will be pretty tough for some of us.
BK - don't quote your symptoms at us. Just because you are prematurely old does not mean we all will be. Remember - the singularity will be here soon and we will all live forever.
Old July 1, 2010, 03:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
BK - don't quote your symptoms at us. Just because you are prematurely old does not mean we all will be. Remember - the singularity will be here soon and we will all live forever.
I am so sorry Dr. Z uncle...but I am really mortified, in 20 years, I probably be a widower, alone, sick and my cats, my children will be dead, gone and I will be in an institution/commune sitting there old, skinny, starring blank waiting for my afternoon medicine and Dialysis....
Old July 1, 2010, 04:46 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

^^ it is prediction for 2010 BK bhai....means only 10 yrs from now not 20.....that means you still have ten more yrs to have fun and enjoy life!
phewwww! now you feel better eh?!!
Old July 2, 2010, 03:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
In 20 years I predict a lot of us in BC will have regular kidney problems, old age problems, mental and old age behaviour problem and diesease, amnisia, insomnia, Parkinson's, Aljheimers, Old-timer, diabetics, pressure, prostate glandular problem, heart diesease, gas, bad teeth, bad breath from bad dental hygine, cronic diarhoea, cronic constipation etc. Some of us may be widows, widowers, divorced, bald and/or forgotten by then! It is sad and unacceptable but it is the ultimate truth!
So it yeah, I say it will be pretty tough for some of us in 20 years from now. My advice to yuo, please make plans accordingly NOW!
bhai we r talking about 2020,not 20 years later,rather it should have been 10 years from now!
Old July 2, 2010, 04:12 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Hi guy's, don't be harsh on bhujee_kom vai. His nick says it all;bhujee kom.
Old July 2, 2010, 06:37 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ronaldo

Well, if I would have been a center sports or sports center predictor, I would have said that BC will gain more popularity in the coming 10 years and in 2020, it would be like currently, Australian team is.