facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old December 15, 2014, 08:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Listen man, the full story to the dot is not there but he did well... that what I get from it.... Lets say he made few million dollars (the number is really insignificant imo) and I don't think he started with 1000 dollars that yahoo article that's trying to discredit him. .... I also think he got a lot of help.... And timing of market condition helped him a lot I am sure....

Remember its the initial amount that's the hard to make then it's easy....

I think thier comments are getting a little too cocky about making billions... I think their parents can invest some money to teach them some humbleness.. sometimes being under radar helps a lot....

I don't think he can consistently do it.... At this point he should be happy wiht above market returns... when u play with billions u are the market maker.......

Old December 15, 2014, 09:50 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Listen man, the full story to the dot is not there but he did well... that what I get from it.... Lets say he made few million dollars (the number is really insignificant imo) and I don't think he started with 1000 dollars that yahoo article that's trying to discredit him. .... I also think he got a lot of help.... And timing of market condition helped him a lot I am sure....

Remember its the initial amount that's the hard to make then it's easy....

I think thier comments are getting a little too cocky about making billions... I think their parents can invest some money to teach them some humbleness.. sometimes being under radar helps a lot....

I don't think he can consistently do it.... At this point he should be happy wiht above market returns... when u play with billions u are the market maker.......

I'm sorry man, i'll always just listen your guru insight about the stock market.

ps: calm down.
Old December 15, 2014, 10:01 PM
ODI Cricketer

I don't think it's possible to do it through anyone without the SEC breathing down someone's neck- with these numbers at least...sure he probably made a lot of money, but he's just fishing for the suckers now. he probably started with 100 mil :P
Old December 15, 2014, 10:27 PM
ODI Cricketer

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102269980

http://observer.com/2014/12/exclusiv...ade-it-all-up/

total scam artist. photoshop a bank statement, probably with all his parents assets back home and show some bimbo from the school investors club and run with it. pathetic bunch of suckers. mo$mobull$hit
Old December 16, 2014, 12:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Mural of the story: Dont believe everything that comes out of idumb's mouth.
Old December 16, 2014, 01:12 AM
ODI Cricketer

Old December 16, 2014, 07:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

LOL ahaha
Old December 16, 2014, 08:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
I'm sorry man, i'll always just listen your guru insight about the stock market.

ps: calm down.
I am very calm. I think it's you who is agitated all the time so when u read my posts u feel agitated.... You should listen to my guru advice on the stock market... I been more right than wrong... and you could learn few things from me...

You work in finance or something right? Yet I still probably got better returns than you despite being an outsider. I know it bothers you.
Old December 16, 2014, 08:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Mural of the story: Dont believe everything that comes out of idumb's mouth.
It didn't come out of my mouth but given the sources the news was coming from I believed he made few million dollars.. I didnt think its too out of this world.

I never said I believed he made millions from starting a low number but I said it's possible for a young kid to make millions with some help in capital.

You guys have no idea how much money can be made in the market.....

and yes you cant make too much money with penny stocks without doing something illegal... but no where was it mentioned that he made millions with penny stocks. And I would be the last person to take anyone talking about penny stocks seriously...
Old December 16, 2014, 08:52 AM
Cricket Guru

2 number ei amago juri nai
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/uknews...id=mailsignout
Old December 16, 2014, 09:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Yeah I have a relative that goes to stuyvesant and she also mesntioned he is the only one doing well in their investment club. He made that figure in simulation but internets/poor reporting got it this far.

This story is good for him, I am sure he will get some good internship in some good place perhaps... Goldman Sachs
Old December 16, 2014, 09:30 AM
Cricket Legend

I am surprised no media has called him a terrorist yet. A "financial terrorist"?
Old December 16, 2014, 10:24 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Well..Was reading few comments here and there on various news sites. Some people were calling all Muslims liars. So that term "financial terrorist" might just pop up. Won't be surprised.

I would blame that journalist first before anyone. Should have checked the facts first before publishing it. Oh well.Too late now
Old December 16, 2014, 10:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Well yeah agree on better reporting ...... This kid is probably really clever.

But again I don't have doubts that he is well versed in markets and probably will do very well in it at least if market conditions are favorable..

There was a link from the new yorker that a lot of ppl missed.. it's this:

http://www.businessinsider.com/20-un...s-these-days-4

How did he also make to businessinsider...?? He might be in the media for wrong reasons now but he has potential to have very bright future... He already attends the elite schools in NYC.

He is only 17... Don't get caught up in sensations... look at potential and the person.. Evaluate him like a stock... I am a buyer. And Goldman sachs should give this kid an internship..... I am sure that's his dream gig.
Old December 16, 2014, 05:06 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I am very calm. I think it's you who is agitated all the time so when u read my posts u feel agitated.... You should listen to my guru advice on the stock market... I been more right than wrong... and you could learn few things from me...

You work in finance or something right? Yet I still probably got better returns than you despite being an outsider. I know it bothers you.
Wholy crap buddy. Judging by your language I'd say you're bothered by me "listen man" "i disagree completely with you" . Take a chill pill bro n maybe a dose of humility. U buy n sell a few vanilla stocks from ur desk and now you're Warren buffet. And u have the audacity to say u made better returns than me..I didn't know u got a hold of my p/l statements. Keep ur stuck up attitude to yourself bud. U have beef with me? You can go sit on it. The thing u say are so DUMB and WRONG and fulll of ur VAIN attitude that's what agitates me..you haven't learnt sh*t
Old December 16, 2014, 06:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
..you haven't learnt sh*t
I am not here to learn. I already know what I am doing. Results are what matters to me and that's what I have - results. And I love vanilla.

Why don't you show us some results then maybe you can talk about my attitude... till then you sound like the street panhandler I snubbed the other day.

For everyone's entertainment here is that story:

This Pakistani/Indian guy comes to me on the street, started telling me his story how he came from a different state to meet a doctor friend of his but somehow ended up on the street without any money.... Before his gibberish continued I shut him up and asked him "Get to the point, you want money right"?
Panhandler: No, I just need a ticket or hotel cost..."
Me: "I am not gonna give you money"
Panhandler: "You have a house where I can stay, I will work for you "

This guy now all of sudden from a big shot wants to work for me for space.

Me: "No i dont' have a house"

Pandhandler: "So you are poor"

LOL this guy is something else.

Me: "Not as poor as you but yes overall I am".

A panhandler on street making a judgement on me... that's what I need in my life. A third class thief wants to work for me for space.. I got my wife for that to work around the house yo.
Old December 16, 2014, 06:41 PM
Cricket Savant

LMAO someone just got owned.
Old December 16, 2014, 07:59 PM
ODI Cricketer

aww look at you, all big kid in small pond, king sh*t in your playgorund, handling your pandhandlers so cute buddy! what ever gets you off bro.

man you must be so proud of your macho manhood to take down a pandhandler. god young kids must aspire to be you when they grow up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlekl4bfv5...4635.xlsx?dl=0

i only have 9k to trade, but more than 50pct in less than year. home.boy! my home. boy!!

ps; i don't see your results here, but u keep talking. oh man. must suck to be a hypocrit. oh wait, u took a pandhandler, shyttt look ouutt!!!!!!
Old December 16, 2014, 09:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbu...s-lunch-breaks

i'm evaluating this guy like a person and a stock- he's a fraud, liar, attention seeking, and as a stock he's a depreciating piece of crap.

idumb, are you leaving cookies out for santa this year??
Old December 16, 2014, 09:28 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
aww look at you, all big kid in small pond, king sh*t in your playgorund, handling your pandhandlers so cute buddy! what ever gets you off bro.

man you must be so proud of your macho manhood to take down a pandhandler. god young kids must aspire to be you when they grow up.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nlekl4bfv5...4635.xlsx?dl=0

i only have 9k to trade, but more than 50pct in less than year. home.boy! my home. boy!!
Not a bad performance at all. Looks like you do FX trading mostly. Is it a good time to buy weak Rubles now?
Old December 16, 2014, 09:33 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

And I agree that Mo Islam turned out to be a cheater. These days Goldman Sachs or any other Investment Banks for that matter cares about a lot about ethics. They don't need a liar trader who does penny stocks.
Old December 16, 2014, 09:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Not a bad performance at all. Looks like you do FX trading mostly. Is it a good time to buy weak Rubles now?
thanks bro. haha rubles. it's just entertaining to watch this market. i wouldn't touch it even if i had 72 mil :P

been doing fx this year mostly, stock market volatility has been tough..so low..

their coming capital controls will go some way in stopping speculators, so small players will be flushed out easily.
Old December 16, 2014, 10:26 PM
Cricket Legend

How old are you G-man? A teen?

I thought maybe you work for a bank the way you talk like this:
Quote:
their coming capital controls will go some way in stopping speculators, so small players will be flushed out easily.
what small players?

Good for you on your returns.. keep it up.
Old December 16, 2014, 10:29 PM
ODI Cricketer

small players as in, retail market participants...trading off just a usual over the counter market. don't work at a bank...prop trading/hedge fund...i suppose banks have those functions as well..

i'm in my mid 20s
Old December 16, 2014, 10:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Ok what kind of work do you do? work as in for a living?