facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 18, 2007, 03:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

http://news.aol.com/virginia-tech-sh...17141309990001

here is another one... I guess its not fake.... he is just a bad writer.

This is a shame, attempts should be taken not to publish these sorts of things.... They should be worried about copycat crime now..

Old April 18, 2007, 04:39 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Alien, I don't care where you get your views from but you need to wise up mate. Do some reading. His [the killer's] classmates and uni authority have described him as a "loner", that he kept quiet, hardly made eye-contact, and didn't respond to his lecturers. Does that sound like he's shouting abuse, smoking pot and picking fights?

Don't stereotype Korean kids because of a bad bunch.

Btw Orpheus, the killer was of South Korean descent. You know, the "good" part of Korea?
Old April 18, 2007, 09:41 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
Btw Orpheus, the killer was of South Korean descent. You know, the "good" part of Korea?
yeah, but bush doesnt know that
Old April 18, 2007, 09:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
This is the most absurd post I seen on this thread (though I didn't read all). Grow up and think intelligently next time...

This incident has little to do with him being Korean descent. Statistically speaking, school shooting occurs usually by white kids living in the suburbs.

We complain so much about other people's intolerance and ignorance but often fail to see our own racist remarks....

you can't just see the superficial aspect of any problem and never dig deep to understand the root cause of it. I don't blame you, if you live in America, you are probably wired to think that way.

Bush can convince atleast 80 percent of people in America to attack North Korea because of this kid. That's how stupid we are.
Read my last sentence.

Quote:
Alien, I don't care where you get your views from but you need to wise up mate. Do some reading. His [the killer's] classmates and uni authority have described him as a "loner", that he kept quiet, hardly made eye-contact, and didn't respond to his lecturers. Does that sound like he's shouting abuse, smoking pot and picking fights?

Don't stereotype Korean kids because of a bad bunch.

Dude, my ex was a Korean, I understand saying stuff like "Korean kids are a bunch of gunners or crackpots" is like saying all Muslims are terrorist. You may not agree with me but here either you misunderstood me or I didn't state my opinion properly and made it look rather racist. Now I wish I hadn't written it.

Yes I did say stuff about his Korean background but like I said I got nothing against his Korean descent. My ex was a Korean and I would never have gone out with her had I hated them. This killer's background and character and the lots I encountered before at uni and school does have a lot in common. Coincedently both turned out to be Korean.

I merely wanted to state this. He can be from the bottom of Atlantic ocean for all I care.
Old April 18, 2007, 12:43 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Thank you kana-baba for the relieved piece of news.

If you have a chance to visit him (FRB), make sure you tell him the meaning of "Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun." Which means, "we belong to you (Allah) and certainly will return to you."

In time of great loss (someone close dying), we are to remind ourselves that we will soon follow that path. That puts the prospective of this life and the hereafter.
Old April 18, 2007, 10:51 PM
Cricket Guru
T20 WC 2010 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: ABD / Kalam / Musta

I'm so shocked.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/04/18...ing/index.html
Old April 18, 2007, 11:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

This guy was a pagol. Only in usa they still let pagols buy guns go to school etc etc
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled
Old April 18, 2007, 11:39 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

USA is the biggest threat to world security. They make more weapons to kill people than the whole world put together and distribute them in large numbers to countries even those they count as enemies today.