facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9, 2007, 12:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereWeGo
I have seen recently that a lot of members are unhappy with the way the site has been moderated. I personally support chinaman and his dedication for making sure that the site does not provoke any kind of arguement between members. Although i myself am involved in a lot of this arguement and has posted Some controversial posts but time has come when all kind of political threads must be banned from Banglacricket. There is a great site called drishtipat.org where u guys can make urself heard and a site strictly dedicted to politics. So i guess it is about time that we make Banglacricket free of any political discussion and do wat we do best.. support out cricket team.
Thanks for the link to drishtipat. I have known some of those members from my school days. I think that is also a platform of intellectuals and a forum worth visiting.