facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 20, 2004, 01:24 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Quote:
One of the guys on debute was freaked out about having to face the bowling. So he put on a batting pad on his cheast and about 5 thigh pads... after all that he got out 1st ball duck!!!
Probably his ''armour'' was the cause of his ''fall''... lol

Quote:
Another incident was that there was also an Indian in our team. The opposition thought both of us were Pakistanis!!!
That happened to me too.... got mistaken for a paki and then as an Indy, the first time i went to play for my Uni in the northern german cricket league... they were surprised to see a opening bowler from BD when there were tall Indians in the team... That was harsh... stings a lot too... Incidentally the tallest indian in our team was an off-spinner... the kumble kind... he was more of a medium pacer with a spinner's run-up who cud make the ball come in quick and make the ball bounce... rarely get to see tall spinners these days :P

Quote:
Did anyone mention about hindi movies?Ofcourse at least I do.
I wanna see Kal Ho Na Ho... SO WANNA SEE THAT MOVIE!!! Not into Hindi movies that much but heard waaaaaay too much abt this one...